Miles to Go Before I Sleep

Welcome! This is the blog for my book, "Miles to Go Before I Sleep" and a forum for those who have been touched by cancer. Make comments or share your story, tips or lessons to inspire readers not only to survive but to live each day to the fullest.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

"The Next Chapter in Mac's Life is That of a Teacher"

Hi Mac!

WOW - I've already received your book! I picked it up and started to read the acknowledgement, then the forward, then the preface, then the introduction and at page 38 I had to stop and get some work done here. It's a great book! And when I set it down I thought, this next chapter of Mac's life is that of a teacher - again,
helping to demystify the whole process of dealing with cancer and how it changes positively and negatively) relationships.

Your faith in God and your dear relationships will continue to lead you through it. And with this book, you will not only help people who have been diagnosed with
cancer but you will help the friends and relatives of cancer patients understand their role in helping loved ones deal with their illness. I know I will re-read this book and refer to it often in my life.

Thank you for writing it and helping me understand how to "be there" for others
dealing with this illness.

May you continue to be blessed!

Vicki

1 Comments:

  • At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home