Miles to Go Before I Sleep

Welcome! This is the blog for my book, "Miles to Go Before I Sleep" and a forum for those who have been touched by cancer. Make comments or share your story, tips or lessons to inspire readers not only to survive but to live each day to the fullest.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Vacationing in Palm Springs






It's great to get out of cold Minnesota and climb the mountains of Palm Springs. The air is clean, the people are friendly, and there's beautiful lemon, grapefruit and orange trees lining the streets and hanging at eye level in backyards. Everyday, I go out in the backyard and pick oranges to squeeze as a part of my breakfast. It's a good day!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sorry Mac, but I'm afraid that you've missed subzero weather and snow here in Minnesota. I know you're going to be bummed out about missing these weather events, and that the warm clean air is no doubt dragging on, but hang in there!!!! We'll save some subzero, polluted air for you!! There's plenty to go around!
    : )
    An anonymous Minnesota jokester

     

Post a Comment

<< Home